Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you sell to the public? No, but your Friendly Local Gaming Store can get anything we offer for you.
- Do you sell to clubs?
- No, but your Friendly Local Gaming Store can get anything we offer for you.
- How do I open an account?
- You can request an account application via the Application Request page. We will send you an application to fill out, it usually takes 1 to 2 days to set up a new account if everything is in order.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Visa and MasterCard.
Ordering and Returns
- How do I place an order?
- Current customers can order by phone, fax, email or via this web site.
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Under normal circumstances if your order is placed before 3 PM it will ship the same day. Since prime retail selling time is on the weekend, we will occasionally prioritize the shipping schedule to be sure everyone receives their shipments for Friday.
- Orders are shipped via Purolator, UPS, or Canada Post.
- I need to return something to Lion Rampant. What is the procedure?
- Since we distribute for over 100 publishers it is difficult to have one policy. Please call your sales representative for complete instructions. Generally however, all returns must be pre-authorized, and all returns must have an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the parcel.
- I don't see any prices. What's going on?
- The cost of a product only appears when you are logged into your account. Use the Login page to log in, then view the product again to obtain your pricing.