- Battlefield Strategy Game
- Easy to Learn, Tricky to Master
- Appealing to Non-Gamers, yet has Depth and Replay Value
- Ancient Looking Box to add to the Immersion of Theme
War Chest is an easy-to-learn, tricky-to-master, elegant battlefield strategy game. Game play is simple and available to even non-gamers, whilst at the same time presenting depth of play and replayability.
The conceit is that the game is presented in a box that makes it look old. It is pitched as an ancient game, newly rediscovered and presented as it would have once been presented to the sons and daughters of kings, as a way for them to learn battlefield strategy….
- Number of players : 2 - 4
- Playing time : 30 Minutes
- Recommended ages : 14+
- 16 Cards
- 79 high-quality “poker chip style” game pieces
- Game board
- 4 Bags
- Cardboard Tokens
- 1 Rulebook