Pyramid and Hieroglyph
- Ancient Egyptians used their engineering acumen to build mathematically precise pyramids using only primitive tools and manual labor.
- Over 130 pyramids adorn Egypt’s mystical landscape, the most famous of which is the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza.
- With the the tallest pyramid towering at 455 feet high, it remained the largest man-made structure in the world for over 3,000 years.
- Hieroglyphics is a pictographic form of writing used by the Egyptians as far back as 3200 BC.
- The term “hieroglyph” was coined by the ancient Greeks, and translates to “holy writing” because it was considered so beautiful and unique for its time that they believed it must be a form of sacred script.
- Our two piece puzzle set imbues the majestic beauty of the art and architecture that was ancient Egypt’s true genius.
- Pyramid: 3
- Hieroglyph: 4