In Futuropia, Friedemann Friese's big utopian economic game for 1-4 optimizers, players live in a future Utopian society that possesses desirable lifestyle qualities for all of its citizens. Too bad this is not today's reality...
- We are members of a team striving to realize this utopian ideal.
- We try to develop completely self-sustaining homes that function as efficiently as possible.
- They must generate enough food and energy to allow the residents the greatest possible freedom (thus, leisure time).
- The more people in our development who no longer need to work, the closer we are to reaching our goal!
- The player who builds the best development will win the game, and their development will become reality!
Futuropia is a luck-free economic game. To ensure you always encounter new challenges, we offer multiple game set-up variations, which create a variety of gameplay situations, ensuring new experiences and replayability. The solo game offers you an option to learn the mechanisms and processes of Futuropia before you play it with other players. See our hopeful future in...Futuropia!
- 250+ cardboard tiles
- 160+ wooden tokens
- rules booklet
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Science Fiction
- Designer : Friedemann Friese
- Artist : Harald Lieske
- Number of players : 1-4
- Playing time : 90 Minutes
- Recommended ages : 12+
- Language : English