One of the greatest guilds of medieval Florence, the Calimala, drove that city's economy due to their amazing work in cloths.
- Players of Calimala are cloth merchants with a number of trusted employees assigned to carry out actions.
- While taking these actions, players produce and deliver cloth and contribute to the construction and decoration of various buildings across the city.
- Employees can eventually be promoted into the city council, triggering a scoring phase.
- A unique action system is used where players place discs between two actions, and can take both actions, while also activating all other discs on the same space. The positions of the action spaces and sequence of scoring phases vary from game to game, making each game very different.
- Secret scoring objectives and action cards add uncertainty.
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Area Control / Area Influence
- Modular Board
- Worker Placement
- Designer : Fabio Lopiano
- Artist : Harald Lieske
- Number of players : 3-5
- Playing time : 45-75 Min