A Tale Of Pirates
A Tale of Pirates is a highly-interactive, real-time co-operative game that uses a specialty phone app, sand timers, and a sturdy 3-D pirate ship!
- As a member of an adventurous pirate crew, your goal is to be crowned Admiral of the Black, the most feared pirate ship in the Caribbean.
- To earn this title, you must complete dangerous scenarios in the shortest possible time frame. The most innovative element of the game is that the player uses their own 30-second sand timer as a character to be placed on the ship to perform actions.
- swift playing with simple rules, but it's exciting and involving, with great interactions among players.
- ten different scenarios, ranging from ordinary pirating activities like looting and shooting, to kraken-hunting, prison breaks, treasure hunts, and much more.
- An app for any smartphone or tablet will lead the players along the missions, assist with scenario data, random events, multiple paths, upgrades, and gamestate-saving for later sessions. It also serves as a timer for the individual round as the typical scenario lasts 2-3 rounds, each five minutes long.
- Co-operative Real Time Play
- 3D Pirate Ship
- App Driven
- Innovative Sand Timer Player Pieces
- Action / Movement Programming
- Cooperative Play
- Worker Placement
- Designer : Asger Harding Granerud, Daniel Skjold Pedersen, Daniele Tascini
- Artist : Ruslan Audia
- Number of players : 2-4
- Playing time : 30 minutes
- Recommended ages : 8+