What the Heck? ^ August 16 2019
A card will be flipped over in the middle of the table with a number from -5 to 15. Players will place one of their card face down, and everyone will reveal their cards all at the same time. For positive points, the highest number card without a match wins, but for negative points, lowest card "wins". The person with the highest score at the end wins!
- Simultaneous play - no waiting, everyone goes at the same time!
- Simple rules with lots of strategy.
- Get into your opponents heads to prevent them from winning by trying to play the same card they will play!
- Designer : Alex Randolph
- Artist : Marek Bláha, Wilfried Gebhard, Björn Pertoft, Frantz Rey, Tobias Schweiger, Th. A. Weiss
- Number of players : 2-5
- Playing time : 20 minutes
- Recommended ages : 7+
- Language : Eng