Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos for 5E (BOOK)
Add Cthulhu Mythos to games of Dungeons & Dragons 5e!
Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos is the most comprehensive guide to including Lovecraftian elements in your Roleplaying game, written by the author of the groundbreaking Call of Cthulhu role-playing game.
This massive tome contains:
- Over 100 monster stat blocks
- New rules for interacting with 25 different Great Old Ones and Outer Gods (they are much more than a simple encounter!)
- New rules for Insanity and Dreams
- New magic ruleset
- 40 new spells and 30 Rituals
- Dozens of mythos items and artifacts
- Details of many Mythos cults
- 4 new player races from Lovecraft’s universe – Dreamlands Cats, Mythos Ghouls, Gnorri, and Zoogs
- New character options, professions, feats, and race options