- Polis is an economic, tactic and constructive game in which all parts could be evenly important, depending on the chosen strategy.
- This is a card game in which the players develop their ancient Greek city.
- The game contains 6 double-sided city boards.
- Each of the twelve cities provides a different starting situation.
- Players need to offer and buy cards in different colours, which give advantages in the categories economy, personalities, culture and war.
- Players may protect their cards with money, but therefore lose one of their advantages.
- Cards destroyed by war are not lost, but rather give points at the end of the game in combination with culture symbols.
- The game ends when 2 of the piles are empty. The player with the most valuable city wins.
- Card Game
- City Building
- Hand Management
- Designer : Leo Colovini
- Artist : Julien Deval
- Number of players : 3 - 5
- Playing time : 60 Minutes
- Recommended ages : 12+