Edge of Humanity
- In Edge of Humanity, 2-5 survivors try to get enough victory points (VPs) to win the game.
- The game takes near 30 minutes of play and introduces a new take on deck-building, drafting, and hand management.
- The survivors explore and try to collect enough resources and rescue new survivors to maintain their everyday living.
- They encounter each round of play a new event that may affect many facets of their upcoming rounds of play.
'After a worldwide conflict that led to a chain reaction of events, civilization as we knew it ceased to exist and humanity is now at the brink of extinction. In this apocalyptic future, a group of survivors will try to raise hope for the human race by establishing a new civilized inception.'
- Designer : Elad Goldsteen, Pini Shekhter
- Artist : Víctor Pérez Corbella
- Number of players : 2-5
- Playing time : 30 - 45 Min
- Recommended ages : 13+
- Language : English