Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Carpe Diem (No Amazon Sales)
Rome, in the year 1 BC. As influential patricians, you have begun to improve neighborhoods in your city. Large buildings and beautiful landscapes will ensure the prosperity of your own neighborhood.
- Follow the motto "carpe diem" and enter the right time to harvest and fish, then sell these goods to the market to earn a maximum of gold.
- Build homes for your servants: they will be more diligent and more productive.
- And do not forget your own villa! It will bring you a lot of prestige.
- Tower after turn, you will get different Building tiles and add them to your neighborhood to build more and more buildings and landscapes.
- After each phase of the game, your achievements will be converted into victory points.
- The player with the most victory points at the end of the game will win.
- Designer : Stefan Feld
- Number of players : 2-4
- Playing time : 60 Min
- Recommended ages : 10+