Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Guild Ball: Cook's Guild - Team Pack (6) - Hell's Kitchen
- The Cook’s Guild focuses on intimidating their opponents with insults only a head chef could dish out, making their attack actions all the more impactful!
- If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
- The Cook’s Guild excels at layering buffs on their players and positioning them for maximum effect.
- The Cook’s Guild is an ideal team for any Coach that enjoys a combat-orientated play style—or a Coach that wants to lay out Ramsey-style one-liners to their opponent.
- The Minor Guilds are an exciting expansion to the game of Guild Ball.
- In their constant arms race to have all the best players, each of the existing Guilds has allied themselves with a Minor Guild to bolster their chances of victory.
- Each Minor Guild plays as a standalone team, each has a Captain, a Mascot, and four other players.
- There is also a capacity for the Major and Minor Guilds to loan players to each other.
- The Cooks are the fourth of the Minor Guilds to reveal themselves, after the Ratcatchers (SFGBRAT-001), Falconers (SFGBFAL-001), and Navigators (SFGBNAV-001).
- Allied with the vicious Butcher's Guild, the Cook's ability to whip up a buffet of blood puts these two Guilds in perfect synchronisation.
- Wellington (Captain)
- Pepper (Mascot)
- Roast Ham (Ball)
- Stewing Pot (Goal Token)
- Prep Table (3D Terrain Piece)
- All Tokens Required
- Health Dials
- The Cook's Guild brings powerful new abilities and effects that all players will want to experience.
- The Cook's Guild Dice (SFGBCOO-002) are an easy up-sell to anyone looking to pick up the new Guild.
- Running a Cook's Guild Launch Event (SFGBOP18-006) entices players into your store with limited edition cards & exclusive miniatures!
- The Cook's Guild focus on intimidating their opponent with insults only a head chef could dish out! Making their Attack actions all the more impactful!
- If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! The Cook's Guild excel at layering buffs on their players and positioning them for maximum effect.
- The Cook's Guild are an ideal team for any Coach that enjoys a combat orientated playstyle, or a Coach that wants to lay out Ramsey-style one liners to their opponent.