Appuyer et déplacer pour zoomer
Passer en survol l'image pour zoomer
Code de produit : SG8044
Code UPC :644216477128
In Subtext, players try to communicate with one another by drawing hints about the word on their card. Drawing well is not required — just being clever in selecting your hints.
- Each round, one person is the dealer.
- This player looks at their word, then shuffles the card into the cards for the other players and distributes them randomly.
- By doing this, one player will have the same word as the dealer, but nobody — not even the dealer — knows who it is.
- The dealer then draws a picture, and you want to hint at your word so that ideally only the person who has the same word will understand what you're depicting.
- In the subsequent guessing phase, all players (including the dealer) guess which player got the same word as the dealer.
- Points are awarded based on the number of incorrect guesses, but the dealer and their partner have to guess correctly to even get points.
- How vague do you want to be in your drawing efforts to still get your message across without anyone else knowing it?
- Party Game
- Auteur : Wolfgang Warsch
- Artiste : Studio Muti
- Nombre de joueurs : 4-8
- Durée : 20 - 40 Min
- Âge recommandé : 10+
- Langue : English