Code de produit : IEL51410
8Bit Box is a board game that will remind you the golden age of video games as each player has a gamepad to program their actions, using three wheels: direction, symbol, and value.
The base game contains three different games influenced by classic old-school video games. Using a combination of dice rolling and action programming the games play out in a fun and nostalgic way.
- Video Game Theme
- Action / Movement Programming
- Grid Movement
- Simultaneous Action Selection
- Auteur : Frank Crittin, Grégoire Largey
- Artiste : Jean-Baptiste Reynaud
- Nombre de joueurs : 3 - 6
- Durée : 15 - 40 Minutes
- Âge recommandé : 6+
- Langue : English