Appuyer et déplacer pour zoomer
Passer en survol l'image pour zoomer
That's A Question!
Code de produit : CGE00041
Which would you miss more if it ceased to exist: Mountains or Pizza?
That's a question! And it's also the sort of question you'll need to answer when you play this game.
From the makers of Code Names...
Here's how the whole thing works: Players take turns creating questions. On your turn, you ask your question and pick one player to answer. Everyone else tries to guess what the answer will be. They get points for guessing right, and you get points when they guess wrong. So you definitely want to make a question that is difficult to answer.
- learn new things about your friends -- deep, important things like whether they would rather be a world-famous singer or the captain of a space ship.
- keep score by moving a squirrel up a mountain.
- Can you ask the right question?
- very easy to play
- party game / entertaining diversion
- lots of player interaction
- Auteur : Vlaada Chvátil
- Artiste : Sören Meding
- Nombre de joueurs : 3-6
- Durée : 30 Minutes
- Âge recommandé : 15+
- Langue : English