Bosk ^ May 2019
- During the spring in Bosk, players take turns carefully planting trees of various sizes to gain influence in the grove that will determine the points that are scored in summer.
- When autumn comes, the trees' leaves fall in the rotating direction of the wind to cover the ground.
- Points are scored in the winter for the player with the most leaves in each region in the grove.
- Abstract Strategy
- Area Control / Area Influence
- Grid Movement
- Hand Management
- Designer : Daryl Andrews, Erica Bouyouris
- Artist : Kwanchai Moriya, Matt Paquette
- Number of players : 2-4
- Playing time : 20-40 Min
- Recommended ages : 13+
- Language : English