Monsterpocalypse: Terrain Mount Terra (resin) ^ Mar 8, 2019
The updated and streamlined second edition of Monsterpocalypse, the hit collectible game released in 2008, is now a hobby miniatures game! Players choose a monster, its army, and its paint scheme before smashing apart the local metropolis in battle against an enemy monster and its minions!
- Two different single-player starter sets offer players a choice between Protectors and Destroyers. Once a side has been chosen, players can expand and customize their force with Monster, Unit, and Building packs and tailor their play experience with a variety of supplementary accessories.
- With highly detailed resin and metal hobby miniatures, Monsterpocalypse will appeal to both players of the original game as well as newcomers to the world of miniatures.
- G.U.A.R.D. (Globally United Advanced Research & Defense) protects innocents from the horrors of the Monsterpocalypse. G.U.A.R.D. has assembled the greatest scientists and military leaders to develop the most advanced force the world has ever seen.
Mount Terra is a G.U.A.R.D. codename for the inexplicable volcanic eruptions that sometimes follow the path of the Terrasaurs. These are either a reaction to their presence or are perhaps part of some deliberate plan. Whatever their origins, Terrasaurs seem reinvigorated in the presence of Mount Terra and have been known to utilize the radiant heat of these eruptions to accelerate the hatching of their eggs.
The Mount Terra building grants your monster more mobility and helps deploy Terrasaurs forces. A Protectors player who secures this building can spawn Terrasaurs units to the battlefield cheaper, and any player who secures this building gains the ability to move their monster in new ways during a monster or unit activation.
- 1 Miniature and Start Card
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Preparation and assembly may be required.
- Faction : Terrain
- System : Monsterpocalypse
- Packaging : Box
- Model Type : Resin