Quacks of Quedlinburg
- In Die Quacksalber von Quedlinburg, each of the player charlatans ("Quacksalber" in German) makes their own secret brew, drawing ingredients from the shared supply bag to do this.
- Take care with what you draw, though, for a pinch too many peas will spoil the whole mixture.
- If you stop in time to cook only the small portion you have, maybe you can then use the income you earn from selling this creation to buy more valuable ingredients in the future, making your next potion even better to bring in many points.
- Deck / Pool Building
- Press Your Luck
- Designer : Wolfgang Warsch
- Artist : Dennis Lohausen, Wolfgang Warsch
- Number of players : 2-4
- Playing time : 45 min
- Recommended ages : 10+
- Language : English