Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
- In Counterfeiters, players take on the title role, printing fake bills and exchanging them for the real thing.
- The Godfather can help them avoid the police, but his protection comes at a cost.
- The game ends when the police complete their investigations into the counterfeiting industry, and the player with the most real (i.e., non-counterfeit) money wins!
- The game is situated in Miami, Florida and lets players compete to be the best counterfeiter.
- Players assume the role of anthropomorphic figures and while being protected by the godfather, they try not to pay him too much for the offered protection.
- Meanwhile, the police is investigating the counterfeiting industry, quickly making lower quality counterfeited money useless.
- Players each have three animal pawns and place them in turn order, immediately executing the associated action.
- Players can buy component cards on the black market, improving their opportunities for both printing fake money and processing it.
- Of course, players will exchange their fake money for real money and try to keep it away from the godfather by putting it away in an offshore account...
- Card Game
- Worker Placement
- Designer : Olivier Bourgeois
- Artist : Ian O'Toole
- Number of players : 2 - 4
- Playing time : 35 Minutes
- Recommended ages : 13+