Co2 Second Chance
- In CO2: Second Chance, each player is CEO of an energy company responding to government requests for new, green power plants.
- The goal is to stop the increase of pollution while meeting demand for sustainable energy.
- You need expertise, money, and resources to build these clean power plants, and Energy Summits to promote global awareness.
- If the pollution isn’t stopped, it’s game over for all of us!
This totally redesigned edition brings;
- new iconography
- a new rulebook
- more balanced gameplay
- a new events deck
- streamlined mechanics
- upgraded wood components for the power plants instead of cardboard
- while maintaining the beautiful illustrations on the board and cover
- all this with a shorter play length!
This version also has Competitive, Cooperative, and Solo play modes!
This is a ONE-TIME printing of this game. The game will not be reprinted.
- Designer : Vital Lacerda
- Artist : Ian O'Toole, Paula Simonetti, Giacomo Tappainer
- Number of players : 1-4
- Playing time : 60 - 120 Min
- Recommended ages : 12+
- Language : English