Call of Cthulhu: Terror Australis (BOOK)
- TERROR AUSTRALIS includes three roleplaying adventures, "Old Fellow that Bunyip," "Pride of Yirrimburra," and "City Beneath the Sands"
- As well as extensive information about the Aboriginal inhabitants, their mystical concept of Dreamtime, inhabitants of the Dreamtime, Australian history, transportation in the 1920's, contemporary Australian slang, famous hauntings, and a special chapter analyzing the Dreamtime (Alcheringa) in roleplaying terms.
- Intended as a roleplaying supplement and useful in for any roleplaying game, TERROR AUSTRALIS also contains many pages of illustrations and maps to intrigue any Australia buff.
There are two "new" scenarios, with a third being the Australian chapter of Masks of Nyarlathotep
Terror Australis has lots of helpful stuff about:
- The Australian Aboriginals
- The Aboriginal Dreamtime, including a Dreamtime bestiary
- Unique mythological creatures and Megafauna
- Australian Slang
It contains a very light treatment of:
- The physical geography of the Australian Continent
- Getting to Australia, and getting around
- Timeline of Australian events in the 1920s
- Australian Ghosts